Join LeArta on an Herb Walk and learn the difference between lookalike, medicinal, edible, and poisonous plants. For the past 30 years she has conducted Herb Walks for mountain retreat seminars, herb conventions, communities and friends. Now, she will take you personally on a field trip to identify wild plants all around you. Gain confidence and become self reliant as you learn to identify herbs for alternative medicine.
▪ Interactive ebook contains over 75 minutes of video showing plant & herbs in their natural habitat.
▪ More than 500 full color close-up photographs of over 115 medicinal, edible and poisonous plants found throughout the world’s temperate zones.
▪ Over 200 Sketches of Identifying characteristics of root, leaf, blossom, seed and mature plants.
▪ Perfect for schools, home schools and alternative college curriculums.
• Includes guidelines for planting, gathering, harvesting and preparing herbs for use.